Software Test Engineer
OneStop Global is one of the fastest-growing ERP platforms in the world serving over 1000+ organizations. Our product is a SaaS-based ERP Platform. We help organizations streamline their entire Accounting, Gate Pass, HR and Payroll processes, with a particular focus on helping their organisation to structure in a professional way.
We are a team of well experienced Professionals from various fields in the industry and we are building something that is unique, real, and Impactful. If you carry a similar passion, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a results-driven software tester to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. The software tester will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design team. You may also interact with clients in order to understand the requirements of the product.
To be successful as a software tester, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the software tester should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Write and execute test scripts
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs and websites.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Having minimum of two years experience.