OneStop Global is one of the fastest-growing ERP platforms in the world serving over 1000+ organizations. Our product is a SaaS-based ERP Platform. We help organizations streamline their entire Accounting, Gate Pass, HR and Payroll processes, with a particular focus on helping their organisation to structure in a professional way.
We are a team of well experienced Professionals from various fields in the industry and we are building something that is unique, real, and Impactful. If you carry a similar passion, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for highly skilled programmers with experience building web applications in Java. Java Developers are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
Java Developers need to compile detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written communication.
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Spring, Struts2, Mybatis, MySQL, JQuery, and JavsScript.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Having minimum of two years experience.