June 28, 2022
EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST
OneStop Global is one of the fastest-growing ERP platforms in the world serving over 1000+ organizations. Our product is a SaaS-based ERP Platform. We help organizations streamline their entire Accounting, Gate Pass, HR and Payroll processes, with a particular focus on helping their organisation to structure in a professional way.
We are a team of well experienced Professionals from various fields in the industry and we are building something that is unique, real, and Impactful. If you carry a similar passion, we’d love to hear from you!
- Developing and executing a Strategic Sales plan
- Conducting market research and analyzing competitor activities to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Educates / Conduct Training Sessions on benefits administration and new offerings under benefits.
- Managing Customer Relationships and Growing existing accounts
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Identifying and contacting potential customers to create new business opportunities
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
- Negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Create frequent reports with sales and financial data
- Updating client and lead information in the respective database
- Manage existing partnerships in Benefits and explore new partners
- Assist with the development of brochures and other marketing literature
- Organizing and attending networking events
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Resolve clients complaints
- Craft polished written communications and deliver oral communications of findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
- Collaborate positively with different stakeholders to secure support and implement recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone, etc.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Having experience in any one or more of the following products/industries is a must
- Insurance Products; banking loans; Banks; NBFCs, Mutual Funds; Investment houses; Asset Management Company